ILMF 2018 Announce Call for Papers - 06/07/2017
The 18th annual International LiDAR Mapping Forum (ILMF), taking place in Denver, Colorado, USA, 5-7 February 2018, has announced a Call for Papers and invites interested parties to submit their abstracts by 14 August 2017. ILMF is a technical conference and exhibition focused on surveying and mapping technologies including aerial, mobile and bathymetric lidar as well as other emerging remote sensing technologies.
Technologies addressed include aerial and mobile lidar systems as well as emerging technology platforms including UAV/UAS. Other technologies include topo/bathymetric solutions, Geiger-mode and single photon lidar, multi and hyperspectral imaging. Data processing content addresses the latest innovations to solve data fusion, data integrity, post-processing, analytics as well as updates on data interoperability.
Case studies and recent project examples presented by the owner/operators are given priority. We invite abstracts addressing the following topics:
- Data acquisition – airborne, mobile and bathymetric lidar
- Developments in lidar including Single Photon, FLASH and Geiger-mode. Comparisons of lidar technologies.
- Applications/Integration of lidar, photogrammetry, survey data and dense image matching
- LIDAR point clouds & large data sets including automated feature extraction
- UAV/UAS developments & applications; comparisons of manned Versus UAV
- Emerging technologies in remote sensing and mapping
- Data fusion and processing technologies
- Engineering collaboration systems and cloud-hosted data management
- Developments in point data classification and GIS modeling
- Mobile mapping and survey
- Systems integration
- Industry challenges & potential solutions
The ILMF Advisory Board will review each abstract and the final program will be announced in November. Vendor product presentations are welcomed in the Product Preview section of the program and will not be accepted for the main program.
ILMF is growing, with more than 900 professionals from 27 countries participating in 2017.
Please submit your abstract by 14 August 2017 using this form.Last updated: 21/07/2017