Topcon Introduces HiPer VR GNSS Receiver - 04/12/2018
The HiPer VR is compact, light and packed with the most advanced GNSS technology in a design built to withstand the harshest field environments. Using Topcon’s advanced GNSS chipset with Universal Tracking Channels technology, the HiPer VR tracks every satellite signal – now and into the future. All signals, all satellites and all constellations - in a compact, rugged design, with an integrated IMU and eCompass.
The HiPer VR is a complete solution and versatile in many ways. It can be used for static or kinematic GNSS post-processed surveys, as a network RTK rover with the FC-5000's internal 4G/LTE cellular modem, as a UHF/Longlink jobsite RTK rover, and also in Topcon’s patented Hybrid Positioning solution.
Top features include:
- Universal tracking technology for all satellites and constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, IRNSS, QZSS, SBAS) covering all modernised signals
- Field tested, field ready IP67 design
- Compact form factor ideal for Millimetre GPS and Hybrid Positioning
- Revolutionary 9-axis IMU and ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass
- Integrated 400 MHz UHF Tx/Rx Radio Modem
- With TILT (Topcon Integrated Levelling Technology), the HiPer VR incorporates a revolutionary 9-axis Inertial Measuring Unit (IMU) and an ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass. This advanced technology compensates for mis-levelled field measurements out of plumb up to 15°.
For pricing or more information, contact Topcon on 0845 450 4300 or request a free demo.Last updated: 18/06/2019