Trimble Launches R10 Model 2 GNSS System for Land Surveyors - 31/08/2018
Trimble has announced the launch of a new model of its Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver, the Trimble R10 Model 2. Designed to help surveyors in a wide range of industries work more effectively and productively, the R10 Model 2 enables reliable, fast and accurate collection of survey data in the field.
The new enhancements include:
- The latest Trimble survey GNSS ASIC with 672 GNSS channels including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS as well as the full range of SBAS. It is also designed to support planned GNSS signals and systems in the future.
- Improved reliability against sources of interference and spoofed signals.
- Improved power management to increase battery life and operating time in the field on average by 33%.
- Increased internal memory (6GB) to store more than 10 years of raw observations.
- Support for Android and iOS platforms to allow organisations with Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) environments to benefit from a premium survey GNSS receiver by using the mobile devices their field crews already have in their pockets.
Advanced GNSS Rover System
The Trimble R10 Model 2 supports the recently released Trimble TSC7 controller and Trimble Access 2018 field software. This combination gives surveyors a superior, more comprehensive solution for collecting and computing data in the field.
“These improvements ensure the Trimble R10 remains one of the most current and relevant GNSS survey solutions on the market.” said Olivier Casabianca, director of global marketing for Trimble Geospatial.
The Trimble R10 Model 2 GNSS System is available now through Trimble's Geospatial distribution channel. For more information visit https://geospatial.trimble.com/products-and-solutions/r10.Last updated: 15/11/2018